Happy Mail- Create a Smile Moodboard Challenge

Today a card for the current Create a smile stamps Challenge. It's a Moodboard Challenge.
 I wanted to combine some stamping sets and create an interactive card for #kanjerpost. 
This is an initiative from volunteers to send cards to kids with a disease to cheer them up..at least for a day 💌 therefore I took the stamp sets #seriously 'critter' and the #gluckspost - very special mail envelopes.
I love shakercards so that's interactive and used all Rainbow colors in the shaker material.
I took several circle die cuts to create a rainbow with different colors of cardstock. For the background I took a mask stencil 'clouds' and a die cut border in 'cloud' as well.
I so hope the receiver will have a happy smile... That's my intention, Create a smile even if it's only fora moment.

Have a happy week all and... don't forget to smile today ! 😃
Best, Danielle 

Reacties

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

reminder 4 Seasons Challenge Moodboard Zomer

52 Weeks to Christmas - Wiebelkaart

52 Weeks to Christmas - Sketch