Create a Smile-Moodboard Challenge-In the MIX


I've currently created a card as a guest designer for the current createasmilestamps challenge (Yay, I've won with my swirled Easter Critters) I made one With the cute best bugs bee

Today I decided to Create another one inspired by especially the colors and the red velvet cakes🍰(From the Moodboard)➡️

You 'MIX' me up ❤️🍰💚 and that cute turtle feels like dancing when you're 'mixing' some sugar sweet cakes... 
The pastry is 'splashing' around on my card while blending 😉 and 'in the mix' and ready to 'shake' are strawberries, sweet hearts, 'flower' and lots of love. :)
The turtle is on it's way, with his favorite 'mix-tape' ánd his headphones on 🎶 in time for those red velvet cakes!

#voorjougedaan #createasmile #createasmilechallenge #moodboardchallenge #mixup #createasmilestamps #diycards #dutchdoobadoo #ilovecardmaking #kartenbasteln #kartenliebe #createmakeshare #cardmakinghobby #shakercard

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

reminder 4 Seasons Challenge Moodboard Zomer

52 Weeks to Christmas - Wiebelkaart

52 Weeks to Christmas - Sketch