Danielle-Voorjougedaan-Please Smile-Sketch challenge

Please Smile! 📸💗 Pink is the new black... As I was playing along with the sketch from the current createasmilestamps challenge I had more ideas so today I finished this 2nd card. 


It became a sweet colored one with small photo frames with little shakers. I used inks, black paint and a mask stencil, washi tapes and one of my, still favorite stamps #saycheese from createasmile stamps. And, Like the sentiment says ,People always Smile when I sent them a card with this set and that makes me happy too!
.


#voorjougedaan #pinkisthenewblack #createasmilestamps #bittelächeln #createasmilestampschallenge #sketchchallenge #shakercard


Reacties

  1. Nog zo'n mooie met de polaroids, leuke combi van materialen! En natuurlijk wordt iedereen blij van jouw (shaker)kaartjes, ze zijn zo tof! grtz Colien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aww 😍 soooo adorable!Thank you for participating in the @createasmilestamps challenges 👏👏

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een leuke kaart! De schudgedeeltes, heel leuk !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

reminder 4 Seasons Challenge Moodboard Zomer

52 Weeks to Christmas - Wiebelkaart

52 Weeks to Christmas - Sketch