create a smile - July challenge - round shape

Ho Ho Ho! Let's go 'round' and catch some sparkling stars!

I so liked this 'out of the box' challenge! The July challenge - round card 🎅
I've played around with some different circle die cuts and created a shaker that makes the star even sparkle and shine more✨ the back ground is inked with chalkink and I've decided to go for the cute Santa from the stampin set 'snow dance'
The Ho Ho Ho's are also from that one too and repeated it on the outer circle (bowed it a bit on my acryl block)
And as a finishing touch I've added a short green white pendant so you can hang it in your Xmas tree 🎄
I'll think I will create some more 😊
Hope I've also inspired some crafty friends! 

Reacties

  1. Love your christmas card with all the whites! Santa in his red suit really pops out, the thin green matting of the shaker circle brings in the traditional christmas color combo and the shaker with all the stars and glitter and shine is not only a wonderful addition to your card but also brings the glitter and sparkle that no one wants to miss for christmas. Beautiful take on the Create a Smile sketch - thanks so much for playing along!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. Really appreciated and so sweet and exactly how I meant the card to express 😊

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh you're right, the star goes so well with Christmas and that cute little Santa Claus too. The combination with the green, the lots of white and the colorful shaker elements fits together perfectly! 😍 Thank you so much for playing along with the Create A Smile Challenge 😊🙌

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ooohhh, so pretty! 😊 Thank you for sharing and participating in the @createasmilestamps challenges 👏👏

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It was a pleasure. Thanks so much for the kind words. It's absolutely cheering up my day and creates a smile on my face 🥰

      Verwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

reminder 4 Seasons Challenge Moodboard Zomer

52 Weeks to Christmas - Wiebelkaart

52 Weeks to Christmas - Sketch